[Talk-in] Who else is attending foss.in ?

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Nov 23 06:23:38 GMT 2009

On Monday 23 Nov 2009 11:43:57 am Kushal Das wrote:
> > Sorry to disappoint, Kenneth, but I'll be there.
>
> It will be real fun to have a mapping party there :)

yes - at least if that happens something useful will come out of fsck.in.
There is some guy called russ nelson who is interested. you could tie up with
him. He is white, so even toolz will not object that it is low lying fruit and
beneath the contempt of *real* programmers.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves