[Talk-in] Embedding map

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:07:03 GMT 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 Nov 2009 6:14:51 pm H.S.Rai wrote:
>
> we need to add an embed.html file on our server. The index.html is available in
> the repository, and I have cut and pasted the osm embed.html and added it to
> the repo. Now we need to customise that. Any volunteers?

How to edit it. You gave me access and I can login at:
http://bitbucket.org/lawgon/osmindia/

I will download it and edit it. How to submit changes. There must be
"how to" or tutorial, but I could not find steps in "Help" on
bitbucket.

Please help.

Does repo directly reflect files on Server or you push them on server manually?

--
H.S.Rai