[Talk-in] Embedding map

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:22:47 GMT 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> it is a mercurial repository - you check out the files using 'hg clone' which
> gives you a local copy of the repository. You then edit the file, and commit it
> using 'hg commit'. Then you push it to the repository using 'hg push'. You
> need mercurial installed on your machine and you need to read some howto on
> mercurial.

Thanks

I will do needful. But as that may take time. So I downloaded file
edited and uploaded.

http://bitbucket.org/lawgon/osmindia/downloads/embedHSRAI.html

Mainly I replaces openstreetmap with xlquest.net in URLs, but skipped
for "attribution" at line no. 43

> no - I test out locally and push to the server - of course with you, I would
> probably not test (which means that if the server goes belly up ...). So
> please test before committing changes.

Once I am familiar with system and have local setup to test things,
then you can honour me by not testing my files ;-)

--
H.S.Rai