[Talk-in] Embedding map

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Nov 25 08:47:38 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 25 Nov 2009 12:50:27 pm H.S.Rai wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
wrote:
> > I am afraid that just replacing 'openstreetmap' by 'xlquest' is not going
> > to solve the problem. It requires someone who knows javascript and is
> > familiar with open layers to do this.
>
> Then I may not be able to do much. But sharing some more information
> may be good on this list.

come on! You are a university professor - surely some of your students know
javascript. Haul them up and threaten to give them backs if they cannot do it
;-)

> However, my dirty solution is here (have look on 2nd map):
>
> http://gndec.ac.in/genesis/wp/?page_id=237

cool. never underestimate the ingenuity of engineers from Ludhiana and
Coimbatore. I would have asked my coimbatore guy to chip in, but he is not
well and is on leave.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves