[Talk-in] Border Disclaimer

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:30:36 GMT 2009

Can we have a link to detailed disclaimer page on http://xlquest.net about
the borders used. Since we are calling it Indian OSM Server running out of
NRC-FOSS money, We should put up something to avoid any noises against OSM
in general.There has been quite a few noises in wikipedia against Arun's map
and more people(govt officials) getting caught for using them.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:India_roadway_map.svg Notes included
in this has a detailed disclaimer.

OR

To be inline with "patriotic folks" without NPOV, Indian Server should
reflect legal borders mentioned by Survey of India,GoI.

Personally, I would like to have the map in present form with a disclaimer.
Thoughts please.

--
Regards
Srikanth.L