[Talk-in] Border Disclaimer

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:48:47 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Friday 27 Nov 2009 10:06:01 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > On Friday 27 Nov 2009 10:00:36 am Srikanth Lakshmanan wrote:
> > > Can we have a link to detailed disclaimer page on http://xlquest.net
>
> > > Personally, I would like to have the map in present form with a
> > > disclaimer. Thoughts please.
> >
> > I will put a disclaimer - I just saw 'Azad Kashmir' on the map.
> >

> btw - where is the disclaimer? or do you have the text for a disclaimer?

Sorry the disclaimer is on the Template box and additional notes below. Put
it out on your source control. We can work it out and put one. You must be
able to get a better one being a lawyer.

"The frontiers depicted on the Indian maps in <s>*Wikipedia*</s> OSM are
from a neutral point of view and may differ from official government map of
India,<s> *Pakistan and China.*</s> Please consult local laws governing
publication of maps before usage."

--
Regards
Srikanth.L