[Talk-in] Border Disclaimer

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:06:45 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Friday 27 Nov 2009 11:51:39 am Srikanth Lakshmanan wrote:
> > *-- XLQUEST team / OSM Contributors in India and link to OSM page?
> >  *(Clarifies We, Things where a foundation will help)
> >
> > *[1] location to OSM database *
> >

> > Thats good. added few updates to it.
> >

> please see my other post regarding boundaries in this thread - if we show
> the
> official boundaries, we do not need a disclaimer

Agreed.It would still be nice to have this part atleast.

"Users may note that since this map is editably by anyone, at times there
will be inaccuracies caused by spammers and other anti-social elements."
Irrespective of borders, we can still have spammers cause damage. Preparing
for digital wars :P

--
Regards
Srikanth.L