[Talk-in] GPS retailers in Bangalore

Guillaume Audirac guillaume.audirac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:22:48 BST 2009

Hello,

As my GPS (Holux M-241) has been stolen at the airport during my recent trip
to Malaysia, I would like to buy a new one.

I am also still wondering which model to purchase:
- a simple data logger: maybe the same Holux M-241 or M-241c (without
bluetooth), as it is cheap and handy
- a model allowing to add maps: maybe the Garmin eTrex Legend HCX or the
Garmin Oregon 300 (but I am a bit reluctant due to the price)

Despite the interest to have maps on it, I would like to know your feeling
and model preference based on your mapping experience. And maybe some other
models you would recommend.

And do you know where I could find retailers selling GPS device (with maps
or just data loggers) in Bangalore ?
Thanks in advance.

Guillaume