[Talk-in] veg and non-veg

ヴィカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:44:49 BST 2009

well, JOSM has indian cuisines also missing. it just says "indian" .
Atleast north or south which are very different should be part of
JOSM/values.

(OffTopic
Parking lots in coimbature for example are very different and located
elsewhere for two wheelers and four wheelers. Just noting what had been on
my mind since long. any scope of it also changing?)