[Talk-in] Mapping Party: NIT-C Campus, Calicut, Kerala

Sajjad Anwar sajjadkm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:39:19 GMT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Wednesday 28 Oct 2009 7:04:49 am H.S.Rai wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > We are planning a mapping party to map the campus and adjoining roads
> of
> > > the National Institute of Technology - Calicut (NIT-C).

Would post the press release in hindi and english soon. We have more data to
be tagged and uploaded. Hopefully by the end of this week. As this was the
first of its kind in Kerala, we were not aware of the issues. I guess now we
have probably understood all those troubles and planning methods to shoot
them. We would pop here with more questions.

> > Found your output at:
> >

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=11.31701&lon=75.93172&zoom=17&layers=0B00
> >FTF
>
> where are the roads? lawns? trees? buildings?
> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Senior Project Officer