[Talk-in] server update

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Sep 4 04:53:55 BST 2009

hi,

after a series of idiotic mistakes, the server is running more or less
satisfactorily and we can make local changes. The only problem is getting the
data - the india file on cloudmade's site is only updated once a week, so I
have to wait till thursday to see the changes. This is not acceptable, so does
anyone know how to download the India data directly from OSM? If I can do
that, then daily updates are possible. Since the Indian data file is small,
osm2pgsql takes only a couple of minutes to populate the database.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves