[Talk-in] Yet another GPS-mapper-terrorist

Pradeep B V pradeepbv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:51:06 GMT 2010

One possible solution would be create a OSM mapping manifesto something to
the tune of "everything thats reachable/seen by most people should be
mappable by most people"

And people who go out on mapping carry a copy of this manifesto and also a
letter addressed to "whosoever it may concern" and explain OSM and its
objectives and the  benefits for the larger society with samples of news
paper articles which have talked about OSM and mapping parties.

It will also help if people carry ID cards with them which can establish
their identity easily so that the initial interaction becomes easier
whenever you are questioned as to who your are?

Shall we start a wiki page for this?

- P