[Talk-in] OSM - How to Highlight particular boundary area on own Map Server an Develop a search option

PARVEEN ARORA parveenaroraosm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:21:58 BST 2010

Hello Everyone,

We have a running server for which is rendering tile images st:
http:202.164.53.116/~parveen

Now we want to show the boundary of particular areas which user want to to
see.
as given in below link.
e.g:

-or-
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=61672816

here is showing the boundary of the school. In this way i want to show the
area which user want to
that where it is.
and I want to customise the colour in the boundary according to me.
How can i do it.?

and i want to put option of a Search here
and if it possible i want to give a more user friendly and smooth
search for the users which will help them to search the places matching
with their entered words,which i think is not good at openstreetmap.org
Because it search only the words which user enters not matching to that.
 Please help me in doing this.

Thanks in advance , also thanks for reading my mail.

--
With Kind Regards
Parveen Arora