[Talk-in] Renumbering National Highways

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Jul 20 10:50:55 BST 2010

On Tuesday 20 July 2010 15:08:25 Srikanth Lakshmanan wrote:
> > It was incorrectly tagged as a state, i corrected it to locality but i
> > guess it would take time for it to show up in the low zoom tiles.--
>
> Thanks. So vandals have started appearing. Nice! So we have grown to reach
> masses or what :)

I would not say vandals - just an inexperienced guy with clumsy fingers. I once
found the Kaveri flowing to the north west of Bangalore! Anyway I have updated
the data - so Bangalore would be showing properly now. I always rm -rf the
existing tiles on update, so it should render immediatly.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves