[Talk-in] Shooting OSM for CNN-IBN in Bangalore -reg

Alagesa Pandian algesh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:25:23 BST 2010

Looks like CNN-IBN camera crews will have problem moving around freely,
because British PM is in Bangalore(quite unreasonable). As a result, it may
not be possible organize the event as we planned. The TV guys wanted have it
on thursday.

We need volunteers for organizing the event on thursday. If no one is
available, we can have it some other day.

pandian

--
D. Alagesa Pandian
mapunity.in