[Talk-in] Specific tags for India

Tecoholic Maps tecoholic2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:03:03 BST 2010

Do we need to follow the same procedures that are followed for the OSM
Proposal submission? Like submission of proposal using the standard
template, then taking a voting count and finally approving or can we simply
list it on the wiki page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India/Proposed_features and inform the
OSM India on the talk-in list???

I personally feel voting on proposal might not be needed and rather we can
keep to discussing and finalizing things on the discussion page.

I have made a sample update for new tag amenity:training_center. I think we
can omit the voting dates on the new proposal template and use the
*status *key.
Once the tag is approved by us then we can create a separate page for it.

Kindly discuss, and let the proposals flow and flexibility grow.

by
Arunmozhi

--
by