[Talk-in] Specific tags for India

Tecoholic Maps tecoholic2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:40:25 BST 2010

Ya that would be good too. It would be one stop for all reference page.

But the Project_India page already has a lot of content worth
scrolling 3 to 4 times. So i thought a new page with dedicated content
would be better.

We can already see that cities are being grouped under states to
reduce the page length.

May be we could put the approved tags and their icons in the
Project_India page, that would make the page still a one stop
reference type.

By
arunmozhi