[Talk-in] Mapping Miriyalguda and other places in AP

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Mar 26 05:52:06 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 Mar 2010 11:04:41 am Uma Ramana Rao wrote:
> I did not keep track of anything. Just took the device around. Please do
> what you can, I will help with any doubts you have via email. Most of the
> travel is by Jeep, and by train.
>
> Will be uploading tracks within a week. Will let everyone know.

what format are the tracks in? if they are not in gps format OSM will not
accept them. If they are in some other format, attach them and we can put it
into gps format and upload them - you can then start tracing them. Tracing is
not rocket science - you need to know to open a browser and use a mouse. A
child can do it.
Senior Associate
NRC-FOSS
http://certificate.nrcfoss.au-kbc.org.in