[Talk-in] Indian Slum Mapping

PlaneMad thePlaneMad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 09:01:20 GMT 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Kiran Jonnalagadda <jace at pobox.com> wrote:

I'm uncomfortable because this is the sort of tag that takes the map from a
> geek pursuit to one used to negotiate on the ground. Mikel's been through
> this with his various conflict zone mapping projects. We haven't had an
> episode in India yet.

 The ground is the real test for the map and thats what we should work
towards :)
As far as empowering slum dwellers go, its easier said than done, although i
want to do 'something' i really cant figure out what to do without getting
into some sort of mess with politicians.

--
http://j.mp/ArunGanesh