[Talk-in] Mapping Miriyalguda and other places in AP

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:05:05 BST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Uma Ramana Rao <uma.ramanarao at gmail.com>wrote:

> Arun,
>    Can you send me walking papers, I will see what I can do with them.
> Regards
> Uma

Uma, see if this is ok http://walking-papers.org/print.php?id=h4k4tvtv
otherwise you can create one yourself from http://walking-papers.org/#make

Once you take the print out, you can fill in missing details, like road
names, public utilities like police station, post boxes, banks/atms or
anything else that you would like to be added on the map.

After that you can scan the print and upload it to this
http://walking-papers.org/upload.php
we will be able to superimpose your scan on the osm map and transfer all the
data that you marked.

Here is an example of a scan from another uploader
http://paperwalking-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/scans/z6b8mc4b/large.jpg

--
http://j.mp/ArunGanesh