[Talk-in] Bangalore meeting

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:16:41 BST 2010

Many of us got chance to meet on 28th May 2010 to meet in Bangalore.

See all attendees in photo:

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/photo/UNmRqUBcCr1KDFlmFYW0dw?feat=directlink

The main item we discussed was SOTM-India conference. As per our
previous discussion we plan it to have at Ludhiana. But many present
there wanted to have other venue. So decided to discuss on this
mailing list and decide.

Other things discussed there included hoe to promote OSM. Suggestions
were linking your edits with Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz.

Tagging scheme for Indian roads.

Having Indian version of Potlatch to in embedded in openstreetmap.in,
which have Indian tagging scheme.

See poster of HeritageWalks.in  (using OSM):

http://maps4change.cis-india.org/index.php/File:Sajjad_arky_poster.pdf

--
H.S.Rai