[Talk-in] Disturbing boundaries in FOSM

Arunmozhi aruntheguy at gmail.com
Wed May 26 02:52:32 BST 2010

Hi,
I am using fosm to add some details in a city map. Someone has marked
a boundary around that area and the fosm editor is displaying some
sort of transparent color inside that boundary which is making the
aerial imagery below to look foggy making it difficult to see the
details. I tried creating a filter to disable the boundary still a
greyish transparent layer remains making the aerial imagery foggy
again. Is there a way i could see the things clearly inside a city
boundary.

By
arunmozhi

--