[Talk-in] Help needed

Arunmozhi aruntheguy at gmail.com
Sun May 30 15:52:14 BST 2010

Hello,
I have been editing the river cauvery that runs through tamilnadu for
sometime now. I just wanted to add some tributaries like the
Amaravathi, Noyyal to the river and ended up modifying a complete
stretch from erode to trichirapalli. What i actually did was to
correct the previously available rough data over the landsat imagery.
But now that the editing is finished i am shocked to see the results.
A stretch of cauvery is missing near erode and another stretch of
amaravathi is missing near karur in the default map rendering and
unwanted blocks of water appear in the osmarender rendering. Can
someone take a look at that spot and fix the things up. I apologize
for the mistake. And anyone who helps kindly tell me where and what
has gone wrong.

Any help in this regard is welcomed.

By,
arunmozhi