[Talk-in] OSV: Goa's images

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:03:03 GMT 2010

I could not find any easy way to show my GeoCoded photos on map on
Internet. I might be missing something. On Flickr, I could not find
way by which Flicker recognise position from photo. So I found
OpenStreetView (OSV). However, it require moderation from three OSV
users, before photos appear on map.

See a few photos near Ludhiana on OSV at:

 http://openstreetview.org/?lat=30.740245044666&lon=77.282531258355&zoom=5

I have also uploaded good number of photos for Goa. If you want to
view those photos on OSM (OSV uses OSM), then moderate after creating
account on OSV.

However to view full resolution photos, if your are using (FireFox)
right click on image, then click on "View Image", which show you thumb
nail, and shows its URL, say:

http://openstreetview.org/available/0b058657250ea1f54db1375289329f2f71068b77-square.jpg

Replace square.jpg by large.jpg

--