[Talk-in] Downloadable garmin maps and contours for India?

michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de
Tue Oct 19 11:40:02 BST 2010

  i promised yesterday to upload garmin-ready contours for india. i
won't do that because i'm not sure about the license of a piece of
software i used creating the mapset. but: i'm re-working the
subcontinent's contours at the moment, using only free software and
hopefully better dem data than 2 years ago. i'll post a link here when
i'm done.

micha