[Talk-in] about a story in the sunday mid day, a newspaper in mumbai, india

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at crit.org.in
Tue Oct 19 16:35:33 BST 2010

I just spoke with Sowmya Rajaram from Mid-Day and will be meeting her to
talk more about OSM and web mapping in Mumbai on Thursday 21 October in
the early evening.

If anyone on this list from wants to join us for this meeting to talk
about their experience with OSM in Mumbai, please email me and I will
let you know the time and place to meet on Thursday, somewhere in Parel
or Dadar.

Best,

Shekhar