[Talk-in] GSoC Project's Name Suggestion

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Sat May 28 15:29:28 BST 2011

Finally I have selected "MeraMap" as my project name.
I liked it because it is a simple small word, easy to remember and
easy to pronounce.
In includes Mera which refers to the community's own Map, and Map
already has a well defined definition i.e A diagrammatic
representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features,
cities, roads, etc.
I have joined these two words, to make it just single word.

Thanks to all of you for your help and support.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in