[Talk-in] Mapping in Kannada

I Chengappa imchengappa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:09:19 GMT 2012

This used to happen for me with JOSM on Mandriva 2010; the only Indian
script that was visible there was Devanagari. With JOSM on Mageia 2, the
Kannada is visible, so it may be that you need to update Ubuntu or wait for
a newer version. However the Kannada text is scaled badly into the text
boxes and is not always readable. I'd guess that this is due to an issue
with the font installed on the system.