[Talk-in] Generic questions about mapping bus/train route

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:08:27 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Arun Ganesh <arun.planemad at gmail.com> wrote:
> My opinions is that the current tools for editing relations is highly
> cumbersome and its quite difficult to maintain data. I try not to mess with
> relations :)

For basic relation creation Potlach2 is good enough. But for advanced
editing JOSM is better.
I agree that editing relations of type route is not an easy task.
Fortunately I found the relation analyzer [1] which pointed out some
mistake in first ever relation I created. As I go on I will have
better understanding of relations.

[1] http://ra.osmsurround.org/index

Cheers,
Onkar