[Talk-in] Mappy hour?

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at mit.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:06:32 GMT 2012

Dear Russ and All:

Tomorrow (Tuesday 27 Nov) doesn't work for me, since I just realised
that this Wednesday is a state holiday and I'll have to work late.

Perhaps Wednesday 28 Nov would be better, since more folks will be free
to travel and maybe taking a break.

We can meet in Worli at the flat of Sanjay Bhangar (also on this list),
as wifi is currently broken in my office in Matunga West. Worli is
nearby. Subhodip, Arun, Mikel etc. know the place.

The address is 105, Madhuli Apartments, opposite Nehru Planetarium and
Atria Mall, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli. My contact number is
98200.45529 and Sanjay's is 98200.53341.

Russ, does this work for you, and if so can we confirm the meetup on
Wednesday evening? Let's do it around 6 or 7pm since me and others will
need to commute home by 9pm or so.

Best,

Shekhar