[Talk-in] parliamentry, assembly seat boundaries

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:27:27 UTC 2013

I have made more updates to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India:Boundaries

I basically went through a whole range of sources to understand the
administrative and political setup of the country and this has been
documented.

I'm still a little confused with the definition of Blocks and Sub-tehsils
and if they are the same? We probably need an IAS person to go through the
table and check if everything is in order. Its amazing how I could find no
single source of information that explained all this in a simple way.

--
 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>