[Talk-in] OSM Mumbai Workshop this FRIDAY 22 Feb

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 17:05:36 GMT 2013

Greetings! from my jetlagged addled mappers mind.
Great to be back in Mumbai, if just for a short time.

Friday is shaping up pretty interesting. Chance to focus on a use case, pedestrian mapping,
and we're aiming to go from data collection to printed map production in one OSM sprint.

If you're planning to join, and I hope you can, please help us out and RSVP as per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumbai/StudioX#Participants

Thanks, and see you soon.
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron