[Talk-in] Master City: Let's play with OpenStreetMap

Master City info.mastercity at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:11:57 UTC 2013

Dear Arun,

at the moment doesn't have an internet connection permission so I could not
insert links to Wikipedia pages. I think this is a strength point of the
application.

But it could be done easly. If many people will download the application, I
just released it, and they will require this option I will add it.

Regards

Mario Danelli