[Talk-in] Indian OSM server

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 01:39:24 UTC 2013

Prof Rai

Zoom out on that map, we loaded all of India for that map.

Anyway, it's very much a work in progress. The idea is to provide means for many renderings of India OSM, and update data regularly. My thought to manage the different styles was to use GitHub, with a subdirectory for each style, and in carto. I'm doing this already for another project on another server, and it works pretty well.

If anyone wants to push this forward, happy to collaborate.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron