[Talk-in] Usage of www.surveykshan.gov.in

Aditya Nag aditya.nag.2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:45:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Kiran for clarifying. I'm glad that they have taken this initiative
to bring SOI's data accessible to people. I think they should take the next
step to make data more open given that lots of (taxpayers') money was
utilized to create that database for development purpose. Anyway, I have
sent them a mail regarding this issue. Let us see how they respond :-)

Aditya.

PS - The last time I sent them an email, they responded after 2 months.
This is going to be a long dialogue :-(