[Talk-in] City boundaries

Ravi Kumar ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 10:26:35 UTC 2014

GIS in Indian administration is very patchy. Even survey of India and NATMO, do not deal with boundaries and if present there are on paper and to fit them to projection is a big task.

On Monday, August 18, 2014 12:41 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

On 8/17/2014 11:03 PM, Rémy Sanchez wrote:

> I guess land registrar offices don't provide digital maps nation-wide,
> but has anyone tried to actually get one of those maps, on paper I mean?
I couldn't find anything indicating that Indian government works are in
the public domain, so these maps would probably be copyrighted and
unusable without an open license or permission.