[Talk-in] Hello everyone!

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Nov 18 17:49:41 UTC 2014

I just subscribed to the list and wanted to say hello. I'm Alex with the
Mapbox team, OpenStreetMap is one of the most important datasets we use in
our map platform that powers maps from Pinterest to Github to non profits
and weekend warrior's pet projects.

We're opening an office in Bengaluru and I'm here all week with my
colleagues Shiv and Eric to meet people and set up shop.

There are two OSM related events this week [1] in BLR that I hope some of
you will be able to attend, but otherwise, I just wanted to send a quick
blip over the wire, say I'm here and that I'm looking forward to meeting
you.

Cheers!

[1]

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary/26268