[Talk-in] Chennai Rains and Data

srinivas kodali iota.kodali at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:45:04 UTC 2015

I am looking for disaster plan's of Chennai Corporation, MTC and other
bodies in Chennai. I am looking for all relevant data for the entire city
and its organization.

Can anyone document the tweets and charter on social media. I need servers
if someone can help to record data.

Also if someone needs any data on Chennai ask here

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com