[Talk-in] Indian OSM server

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at topomancy.com
Thu Jan 29 04:13:56 UTC 2015

If we're agreed on everything then what I propose is we go ahead with a
dedicated box so work can start.

Topomancy is about to retire a server which can be redeployed for
dedicated use by OSM India.

I'll assess the costs in a month or so and reply on list asking for
sponsorships or donations. Topomancy can underwrite the costs for now.

Sanjay, Satyakaam, can we start rolling? Are there any explicit policies
we want to set out on this list for sys admins and account holders?

Best,

Shekhar

On 01/29/15 02:52, Alex Barth wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Shekhar Krishnan <shekhar at topomancy.com
> <mailto:shekhar at topomancy.com>> wrote:
>
>     Can't Mapbox India underwrite this small expense for the India
>     community? Mikel, any thoughts?
>

> Happy to talk if there's a need to sponsor servers.

Shekhar Krishnan
@bombayologist
http://shekhar.cc