[Talk-in] Bangalore mapping party on Sunday

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:27:42 UTC 2015

We had a pretty awesome afternoon yesterday, thanks to everyone who came.
I've made a small report:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India/Events/Bangalore_Mapping_Party_1#Report

Highlights:
- Map of Indiranagar 1st Stage is getting really detailed now, house
numbering coverage at 50%: http://osm.org/go/yy4fNgj6g-
- Success in rendering a fully Kannada streetmap using Mapbox Studio by
user:yogi_ks : http://yogiks.github.io/osm-kn/

We're hoping to get the Kannada map in print and out on the streets. Stay
tuned for the next party!