[Talk-in] OSMGeoWeek Mapping Party [BLR]

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:24:20 UTC 2015

We also got covered in Bangalore Mirror:
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalore/others/Its-a-mapping-party/articleshow/49806773.cms

Its a great opportunity to get more press coverage in other parts of the
country during geography awareness week. A simple idea would just be to
share some custom maps on social media or showcase localized maps [1] in
regional publications if anyone has contacts.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/PlaneMad/diary/36119