[Talk-in] Fwd: Roads in India: How complete is OpenStreetMap ?

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:28:59 UTC 2015

Lets collect the road statistics per state. This information is available
in various PWD sites and Wikipedia pages, but they all seem to be outdated
to various degree.

Find the best source and update the numbers here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uYmQEyZqP2tMe1cJYJUVcNIhFPCdzETsBh1kaSCZplI/edit?usp=sharing

Naveen, what is the status of WikiProject India Roads? This seems like it
could be a great collaborative project.

>>> [2]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India:Roads/Karnataka
>>> [3]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Highways_%28Kerala%29
>>> [4]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India:Roads/Haryana