[Talk-in] Adding missing towns and villages to OSM

Jothirnadh Sai jothirnadh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:34:42 UTC 2015

Ishan,
As Justin said there is no licensing requirements for the GNS data, but
there are a lot of errors in the data as the GNS data is too outdated. We
can't directly import the whole data, but can do it with the reference of
local mappers. It would be really good if the local mappers would
contribute in their surrounding regions with the GNS layer reference.

With Regards,
JOTHIRNADH
Open Data Analyst
Mapbox, India