[Talk-in] Adding missing towns and villages to OSM

Yogesh योगि yogesh at karnatakaeducation.org.in
Thu Nov 26 12:19:36 UTC 2015

The WikiMiniAtlas does provide the map with an overlay of all language
geocoded articles from Wikipedia[1], but the basemap is without any
labels[2] as they're provided through json overlays[3][4].

[1]https://wma.wmflabs.org/
[2]https://wma.wmflabs.org/tiles/mapnik/12/5263/tile_5263_5295.png
[3]https://wma.wmflabs.org/label.php?l=en&a=14061&b=10593&z=13&g=Earth
[4]https://wma.wmflabs.org/tiles/jsontile.php?x=10592&y=10515&z=13