[Talk-in] Ward map Bhopal

I Chengappa imchengappa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:49:18 UTC 2016

>From exceptions to copyright, from
copyright.gov.in/Documents/CopyrightRules1957.pdf, section 52 - page 33 and
36 of the pdf file.

*52. Certain acts not to be infringement of copyright. -(1) The following
acts shall not constitutean infringement of copyright, namely:*

*(q) the reproduction or publication of-(i) any matter which has been
published in any Official Gazette except an Act of a Legislature;(ii) any
Act of a Legislature subject to the condition that such Act is reproduced
or published togetherwith any commentary thereon or any other original
matter;(iii) the report of any committee, commission, council, board or
other like body appointed by theGovernment if such report has been laid on
the Table of the Legislature, unless the reproduction orpublication of such
report is prohibited by the Government;*
So the question would be whether the boundaries are officially published or
reported as specified above.