[Talk-in] Hello

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:15:35 UTC 2016

Welcome Arun! An interesting place to find collaborators is to look at who
has been contributing around you, check out the history tab
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/history#map=10/19.1043/73.1044> to see if
anyone is active.

Also in Bengaluru, I have found that there are many organizations that are
involved in urban studies and require a lot of map data, but do not know
from where to get them. You could try reaching out to such folks and check
if they are interested in hosting a mapping workshop where you could train
others and build a more active community in Mumbai.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Arun Maharajan <arun.maharajan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just joined the list. Exploring open street maps for possible
> collaboration and contribution.
> Is there anyone on this list from Mumbai?
>
> Thank you.
> Arun

Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>