[Talk-in] Historic & Transit Maps of Indian Cities

srinivas kodali iota.kodali at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:23:08 UTC 2016

I was recently at the library of Congress map room looking for maps of
India. I found lot of historic maps which might be relevant in different
contexts here. Some of you might like the maps and if there is enough
interest, we can wrap them.

http://www.lostprogrammer.com/blog/historic-maps-of-india-at-library-of-congress/

I found transport maps of several cities, which sadly we don't make
anymore. At the same time I sourced timetables and routes of buses and
trains in 50's. I need some help digitizing the timetables over the year.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com