[Talk-in] Presentation from OSM Colombia

Miguel Sánchez migueldesplazamientocentro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:03:42 UTC 2016

Hi members of OSM India.

My name is Luis Miguel Sanchez Zoque, I'm from Colombia and member of OSM
(user OMNIBUS) and the HOTOSM team in Colombia. My usr in twitter is
@kublaykan

I will be attending a course at the National Institute for Rural
Development in Hyderabad called "ICT for rural development from now. When I
finish on february 1rst I would like to visit some other places in India,
travelling not only as a tourist, as a volunteer too if its possible. Iḿ
looking for learning for experiences. In order to that, it would be great I
can join you in any activity or at least have a cup of tea and interchange
our experiences.

I would like to help in any mapping activity if you agree.

Thank you