[Talk-in] Presentation from OSM Colombia

Miguel Sánchez migueldesplazamientocentro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:46:25 UTC 2016

Hi Srinivas, Paramvir and all other members.

Thanks for your response. Good information about Hyderabad Urban Lab, I'll
contact them. Maybe we could invite them to have a meeting with other
partners of the course. I will be in touch to announce me before I arrive
to Mumbay, so we can make an appointment.

Thanks.