[Talk-in] Multilingual name tagging convention in India

Srravya C srravya.c at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:19:49 UTC 2016

Found a little more about this topic in a discussion here
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:WikiProject_India#Use_English_for_the_.22name.22_tag>.
We could put the details about multilingual naming for India in this page
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Multilingual_names>. So that anybody
referring to this page in the future for naming convention, will get an
idea about existing conventions followed for India.